1) Find bottleneck. 1 server at $20/month should be enough for 1 million visitors. Try to optimize for 1 server first.
2) To direct users to which of the multiple database servers to use.
1- Find the bottleneck and optimize the system by solving it before increasing the resources.
2- Distributing a set of tasks to set of resources and it's used to direct each request to appropriate server.
Should optimize a single server first and then if the requests get massive that time add more server and implement load balancers.
1. Find the bottleneck. When the bottle neck is the hosting server, avail a server close to your target costumers. When the bottleneck is the workers, optimize the code (instructions) that they are executing by taking note of the Big O Notation. When the bottleneck is the database, optimize it first via indexing. Your web server should be based on your application. Event-based servers are good for providing services that caters which ever finishes first, while Thread-based servers follow the first in, first out (FIFO) principle. If it still gives a bottleneck, upgrade your hardware or more computers. Then implement load balancers to balance out loads (requests) and direct it to servers that are not that loaded.
2. Load balancers are like receptionists with added responsibility. They take the request and hands it to workers or "servers" that are less loaded. It solves the problem of one server getting overloaded of requests than the other.
I've learned that we should optimize a single server first and then if the requests get massive then that's when we add more servers and implement load balancers.
You have to find the bottle neck first that causig the issue and solve it. After you done that is still have issues then upgrade or add resources.
Load balancer are a set of tasj that is distributed to make process much faster.
1. To find the bottlenecking
2. Role is to balance the load of the specific system, It is to make the flow of the system much more fluid and smoother.
he he he
1.) Always find the bottleneck on a single server first. If that is not enough then you get more servers or seperate the services.
2.) Load balancers are like receptionist that balances the "loads" or request on the multiple servers.
1. First of all find where the bottleneck is, if the server is not using its complete resources then we should have optimized the codebase or database organization or front-end of the application.
2. A load balancer in simple words is software that assists users to find the right server for their request, it points to the specific server that is not loaded with full requests.
1. To tackle scalability issues one must first understand how the information from request to final results, we must time every piece of technology that we are using before going to scale to buy a new computer, check first the response of webserver, the app logical coding, the database and so on.
2. load balancer is used when everything is optimized and still need more requests to process, this are like the webserver but they are in-charged on how to balance the work load of the requests.
Log in so your best work can be saved as you advances through the game.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
To continue, please reload the page. Thank you!